1. Starting Zach Sudfeld (0 points) over Brandon Pettigrew (-.93). At least the Lions tight end had a chance and touched the ball.
2. Regretful that I drafted too many RBs: Eddie Lacy (14) and F-Jax (14) and Giovani (4) and D-Richardson (14.85)
Why my hopes are up:
1. Steve Smith contributes 12.6 and Wes Welker 19.49. What more could you ask for from Cam Newton and Peyton Manning?
2. I started Lance Moore over Miles Austin due to a gut-feeling. I look forward to starting Austin Week 2.
Why I lose:
1. Didn’t start Miles.
2. Zac Sudfeld stunk.
3. RGIII won the game for our commissioner on Monday night.
Le sigh, here we go again.